In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), the Paramount Fine Foods Centre is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities through identifying, removing, and preventing barriers to accessibility and inclusion.
Below are some considerations for you before attending an event.
Assisted Listening Devices
- Should you require an assisted listening device, please contact Event Services prior to attending the event
- Hearing Assistance Devices (Assisted Listening Devices) are available free of charge, although a credit card number or photo identification will be required as a deposit
- Our Box Office has an accessible counter located at B Arena Gate 1 (Main Entrance)
- Patrons are permitted to purchase two (2) accessible seats for an event, one accessible and one companion
- All guests entering our venue, including those acting as a support person for patrons with a disability are required to hold a valid ticket. Tickets are subject to standard event pricing
- An accessible-level concession counter is located at section 3 on the main concourse level
- Public elevators are located at B Arena Gate 2, inside Rinks 2, 3 and 4 (near A Rinks Entrance) and in the Sportsplex (near C Sportsplex Gate 2).
- B Arena Gate 1 provides direct access to the concourse from the parking lots on the same level (no additional stairs/steps).
- Public entrances all have button-activated door openers or sliding doors.
- Parking lots on the North and South sides of the Arena include designated parking spots where accessible permits are required for use
- These spots are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Located at Sections 3, 6, 7, 13, 14, 16, 20, 21, and 24 on the main concourse level.
- Additional accessible seating areas may be available for specific events, based on event configuration
- If you require accessible seating, please inform the ticket seller at the time of purchase or choose the accessible seating toggle option online at Ticketmaster
- Service/Support animals are welcome at our events
- Guests who are accompanied by service animals are required to retain control of them, and should keep them on a leash or harness at all times while in the venue
- We ask guests to bring appropriate documentation that validates the service/support animal in your accompaniment
- For guests with service animals wishing to sit in standard seats, aisles seats are recommended.
- Please notify your ticket seller at the time of purchase if an aisle seat is required for your service animal
- A courtesy manual wheelchair is available onsite for transportation purposes only, i.e. to and from your seat
- We will gladly store your wheelchair or walker at our Guest Services desk during an event
Unforeseen Accessible Needs:
- Guests who need accessible seating, but did not purchase tickets in an accessible area, will be accommodated to the best of our ability
Should you require additional information, please contact Event Services at 905-502-9100 x3296 or send us an email.