We encourage all patrons to arrive early to the venue to allow enough time for you and your guests to move through the security screening process. We suggest you leave any valuable and unnecessary items at home.
Please note that all bags will be searched prior to entering the venue, and no large bags or backpacks are permitted in the venue. You may also be asked to empty your pockets of all items so they can be examined.
Certain events may involve pat-down searches. Pat-down searches will only be performed by qualified designated security personnel. Fans that refuse to submit to either a visual or pat-down search shall be refused entry.
At all Raptors 905 home games, and during certain events, entry may involve walk through metal detector screening. Fans will be asked to remove keys, cameras, cellphones, and sunglasses on their person.
Due to health and safety, all guests must wear a shirt and shoes at all times.
Those wishing to gain access to OHL facilities of the 17 Ontario based teams will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 and follow any other safety protocols while in the facility. Children under the age of 12 will be required to be accompanied and supervised by a fully vaccinated adult and will be required to follow all safety protocols.
Prohibited Items List
Guests are prohibited from bringing the following items into the Paramount Fine Foods Centre:
- No guns, knives, weapons, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm
- No replicas of any type of weapon
- No drugs, drug paraphernalia, or illegal substances of any kind
- No electronic smoking devices, including vapes and e-cigarettes
- No beach balls, Frisbees, or inflatable objects
- No laser pointers, fireworks, air horns, whistles, musical instruments, noisemakers, or drones
- No jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm
- No clothing with gang-related colours or profane graphics/language
- No outside food or beverage
- No backpacks
- No bags or purses larger than 14″ x 14″ x 6″
- No coolers, bottles, cans, containers, thermos’, refillable mugs
- No professional audio or video recording equipment, including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms, or commercial use rigs. Please review our Photo Policy here.
- No personal video cameras, Go Pros, or selfie sticks
- No Flags, banners and signs that exceed 3’ x 5’ in size. No poles or sticks permitted
- No chairs or stools
- No skateboards, bicycles, wagons, or wheelie shoes
- No full-face masks
- No unsealed liquids or gels of any kind
- No stuffed animals, toys, or projectile object of any kind
- No animals, except for registered service animals
- No strollers
For the safety and comfort of all fans, the Paramount Fine Foods Centre may prohibit any other item deemed to be a security risk or inhibits other fans’ enjoyment of an event. All guests are subject to inspection. Venue management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
There is no re-entry to the Paramount Fine Foods Centre. Guests who wish to return a prohibited item to their vehicle or need to exit and re-enter due to personal emergencies must first make contact with a Guest Services Supervisor to make necessary arrangements.
Security reasons preclude Paramount Fine Foods Centre from allowing in/out privileges to individuals who choose to leave the building. Exceptions can be made in special circumstances through our guest service locations. In these situations, a Security supervisor will be called in to assist with your need.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Fan Code of Conduct:
The Paramount Fine Foods Centre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience for all fans. Accordingly, we will not tolerate unsafe, abusive, unlawful or offensive conduct in our venues. This conduct includes, without limitation:
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes, vaporizers or cannabis). Please review the Smoke-Free Ontario Act legislation and how it relates to our complex.
- Violence, fighting, threatening, taunting, physical or verbal harassment
- Making abusive, sexist, racist, offensive or obscene remarks or gestures
- Disruptive, harmful or disorderly behaviour
- Sitting in a location other than the seat identified on the guest’s ticket
- Any disruption of the game or event by a guest’s actions
- Throwing objects of any kind or entering the playing surface or performance area
- Intoxication or any signs of impairment related to alcohol or drug consumption
- Possession of alcohol by a minor or providing alcohol to a minor
- Possession of alcohol not purchased inside the venue
- Engaging in any commercial activity not authorized by venue management
- Failure to comply with requests from staff, including those related to venue policies, operations or emergency response procedures
- Any act which, in the opinion of venue management, presents a risk to the safety of fans or staff
- In addition:
- Standing on chairs, sitting on steps or in aisles, or intentionally blocking aisles is prohibited.
- Guests are not permitted to stand in vomitories, stairways, or aisles, unless waiting to be seated
- Guests are reminded that pucks or balls will occasionally leave the playing surface into the seated areas of the bowl. When a puck/ball is in play, staff will ask guests to wait in the section entrance until a stoppage in play to return to their seat
Failure to abide by this Code of Conduct is subject to sanctions at the discretion of the Paramount Fine Foods Centre, which may include ejection, suspension of entry privileges, arrest, and banishment from any or all of our facilities.
Venue staff have been trained to intervene when necessary to help ensure a safe and comfortable environment. Guests are encouraged to report any violations of this Code of Conduct or any inappropriate behaviour to the nearest usher, security guard or staff member.
We thank you for adhering to this Code of Conduct and for making each event special and memorable to you and your fellow guests.