The Mississauga Steelheads announced today the complete 2019-2020 regular season schedule, with the home opener at Paramount Fine Foods Centre on Friday, September 20 at 7pm against the Niagara IceDogs.
The opener will also mark the first of seven of nine games at home including a three-game home stand to begin the campaign. The full schedule can be seen here – SCHEDULE.
- November 27 vs Guelph Storm – School Day Game 1
- December 8 vs Sault Ste Marie Greyhounds – Teddy Bear Toss
- February 17 vs Erie Otters – Family Day Game
- March 5 vs Saginaw Spirit – School Day Game 2
- March 22 vs Ottawa 67’s – Last regular season home game
The top eight teams from each conference will qualify for the 2020 OHL playoffs with the division leaders ranked one-two in each Conference
Further details, including ticket presale and on-sale dates, special theme nights, broadcast information and the team’s training camp schedule will be released at a later date. Steelheads 2019-20 Finatics Memberships start as low as $14.25 per seat and some of the main benefits include access to exclusive events, 35% off single game tickets, 20% concessions and bait shop, access to the ticket exchange program and more. Visit http://mississaugasteelheads.com/season_tickets to become a member.
Fans are encouraged to sign up for PFFC eNews to stay up to date with all ticketing and event news.
- Longest Home Stand: 4 games (January 26 – February 2/ February 17 – February 28)
- Longest Road Stretch: 6 games (January 9 – January 23)
- Number of 3-in-3’s: 6 times
- Busiest Months: November/December (12 games)
- Busiest Home Months: December/February (6 games)
- Busiest Road Months: November/January (7 games)
- Busiest Days of the Week: Friday (24 games – 18 Home, 6 Road) / Sunday (19 games – 12 Home, 7 Road)
- First Home Game before Holiday Break: Friday December 20th
- First Home Game after Holiday Break: Sunday December 29th