We’re gearing up for an exciting weekend with six PAW Patrol Live! Race to the Rescue shows at Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
We want you and your family to have a PAW-some and memorable experience. We’ve compiled some helpful tips about entry, the venue, and the performance.
- Parking on site is free and available in the North & South lots.
- Any child who has celebrated their first birthday must have a ticket.
- Arena Gate 1 doors open 1 hour prior to your show time. Please check your ticket for date & time, we have 6 amazing shows over the 2 days!
- Please review our entry policy. Outside food and beverage is not permitted entry.
- Standard cameras are permitted.
- Video cameras may not be brought into the venue. Videotaping of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Strollers may not enter the seating area.
- Standard stage 3 booster seats are permitted.
- For VIP ticket-holders, check-in 15 minutes before show time, at the specified location. Each adult & child (age 1 & up) in a group must have a VIP ticket. Please see a staff member or speak to the box office if you require more information about your VIP experience.
PAW Patrol Live! provides a unique entertainment opportunity for you and your child. As a child’s first theatrical performance, it marks the beginning of a lifelong journey of enjoying and learning through live performance. Here are a few things to remember as you plan your visit.
- Most children are familiar with entertainment that happens on television and computer monitors. Explain that this will be different, because there will be a story happening live in front of them. The story doesn’t stop if you leave the room, but there will be a break in the middle.
- Have fun! Sing along, dance, clap, and join in the audience participation elements. But, be safe as well as considerate to those around you. Please don’t allow your child to stand on chairs or put your child on your shoulders.
- PAW Patrol Live! “Race to the Rescue” is a 75-minute production, which include a 15-minute intermission.
Please also note that during the show there are flashing lights and spotlights, and there may be confetti at the end.
Looking for more info? Head to the PAW Patrol Live! FAQs.
Should you require any assistance while visiting the Paramount Fine Foods Centre, please speak to a staff member.
Enjoy the show!