The Paramount Fine Foods Centre facility is comprised of a 5,400-seat spectator arena, three-ice pad community rinks, an indoor artificial turf, triple gymnasium, gymnastics centre, fitness centre and outdoor artificial turf fields.
Monday to Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Location: B Arena Gate 1 (by the Canadian flag) – 5500 Rose Cherry Place, Mississauga, ON
For all events the box office will be open two (2) hours prior to event start time. Box Office accepts cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
We encourage fans to purchase tickets through verified sources.
Verified tickets for our events are sold through our Box Office and online or by phone with Ticketmaster.
Don’t be disappointed at the door.
For most events, children aged 2 and under do not require a ticket and must sit on the lap of their guardian/parent. Please call our box office or check the specific event details ahead of purchasing.
Fan Safety is Priority. Ticketmaster has provided a “Status of Events” list as well as “Updated Information About Event Status, Refunds and Options.”
Why we’re going mobile:
- Prioritizes the safety and health of everyone in the arena by eliminating person-to-person contact
- Reducing our carbon footprint by printing less paper and reducing waste, it’s time to go green
- Reduces the risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit, or forgotten tickets
- Quick and easy entry to the arena using your mobile phone or a smart device
- The ability to manage, transfer, sell or access ALL your tickets on the go in one place
Account Manager is your dedicated platform for purchasing, upgrading and managing tickets. Each Account Manager site is specific to a team, venue or theatre.
Your Account Manager for Paramount Fine Foods Centre can be accessed by visiting am.ticketmaster.com/comarena.
Please Note: Account Manager is not the same as your My Account on Ticketmaster.ca, however the same username and password is used to manage both profiles.