CURRENT EVENT STATUS
- Effective March 1, capacity limits for ticketed events will increase to 100 per cent in accordance with new regulations.
- Proof of vaccination is not required for most events at Paramount Fine Foods Centre including Mississauga Steelheads and Raptors 905 games.
- Special events & concerts may have vaccination requirements on a case by case basis. Each artist reserves the right to implement this policy at their concert. If this is the case, it will be identified in the event detail page as well as Ticketmaster.
- Active screening will be removed.
- Food and beverage service will be available.
Please review the We Are Live guide ahead of attending upcoming events.
The Paramount Fine Foods Centre facility is comprised of a 5,400-seat spectator arena, three-ice pad community rinks, an indoor artificial turf, triple gymnasium, gymnastics centre, fitness centre and outdoor artificial turf fields.
Monday to Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
The Paramount Fine Foods Centre offers you several convenient ways to purchase tickets:
- Order tickets online
- By phone: 1-855-985-5000
- In person at our Box Office (905-502-9100)
Location: B Arena Gate 1 (by the Canadian flag) – 5500 Rose Cherry Place, Mississauga, ON
For all events the box office will be open two (2) hours prior to event start time. Box Office accepts cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
We encourage fans to purchase tickets through verified sources.
Verified tickets for our events are sold through our Box Office and online or by phone with Ticketmaster.
Don’t be disappointed at the door.
For most events, children aged 2 and under do not require a ticket and must sit on the lap of their guardian/parent. Please call our box office or check the specific event details ahead of purchasing.
Fan Safety is Priority. Ticketmaster has provided a “Status of Events” list as well as “Updated Information About Event Status, Refunds and Options.”