CURRENT EVENT STATUS
- As of January 31, ticketed events are permitted up to a maximum of 500 attendees.
- Proof of vaccination with an enhanced QR code continues to be a requirement.
- The Mississauga Steelheads games scheduled up to January 31 will continue without spectators. Season seat members and ticket holders will be notified accordingly.
- The Raptors 905 games scheduled up to and January 26 will be played without spectators. Season seat members and ticket holders will be notified accordingly.
Please review the We Are Live guide ahead of attending upcoming events.
The Paramount Fine Foods Centre facility is comprised of a 5,400-seat spectator arena, three-ice pad community rinks, an indoor artificial turf, triple gymnasium, gymnastics centre, fitness centre and outdoor artificial turf fields.
Temporary Hours (during Modified Step Two):
Tuesday & Thursday – 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday – Closed
The Paramount Fine Foods Centre offers you several convenient ways to purchase tickets:
- Order tickets online
- By phone: 1-855-985-5000
- In person at our Box Office (905-502-9100) – all in-person refund requests will be available once we re-open.
Location: B Arena Gate 1 (by the Canadian flag) – 5500 Rose Cherry Place, Mississauga, ON
For all events the box office will be open two (2) hours prior to event start time. Box Office accepts cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
We encourage fans to purchase tickets through verified sources.
Verified tickets for our events are sold through our Box Office and online or by phone with Ticketmaster.
Don’t be disappointed at the door.
For most events, children aged 2 and under do not require a ticket and must sit on the lap of their guardian/parent. Please call our box office or check the specific event details ahead of purchasing.
Fan Safety is Priority. Ticketmaster has provided a “Status of Events” list as well as “Updated Information About Event Status, Refunds and Options.”