Main Bowl Rentals
From an intimate gathering of 500 to a sold out crowd of 5,000, the Paramount Fine Foods Centre is the only choice for your next seminar, concert, and trade show or championship event.
Ideally suited for concerts, trade exhibits, boxing/wrestling, conferences, and more, our venue features:
- Accessibility from major 400-series highways
- 15 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport
- 4 NHL regulation sized rinks
- 1,120 club seats and club lounge
- 25 private suites
- Onsite box office
- Lounge/hospitality spaces, 4 fixed concessions, mobile food and beverage kiosks
- Backstage services and dressing rooms
- Press box
- 6 change rooms in each of the practice rinks
- Fully accessible
- Free onsite parking for approximately 1,900 vehicles
- 5,100-seat multi-purpose spectator arena
- 3,000-6,000 seat capacity for concerts
- Portable FIBA size basketball court
Promoters interested in a tour or booking the space, please contact:
Each ice rental includes the use of two change rooms which are accessible at ice level. Rental times are booked and charged hourly. All ice surfaces are NHL Regulation (85’x200′) with spectator seating (community rink seating of approximately 275 in each rink).
The 3 Community Rinks abide by current City of Mississauga rates and booking policies for ice rentals including tournaments and hockey camps.
To request seasonal arena time on any of the 3 community rinks, please fill out the Arena Ice Facility Request form via the City of Mississauga.
**Cancellation policies apply in the Main Spectator Arena – please ask for more details.
Rent our spaces for your upcoming meeting or training session, by completing our Room Rental form. A customer service representative will contact you to confirm availability and pricing. Get information here.