Paramount Fine Foods Centre is excited to welcome you – We Are Live!
MOBILE TICKET VENUE
As proud Ticketmaster partners, Paramount Fine Foods Centre is setting the stage for our fans to give ticket holders the best modern platforms and increase the convenience to manage tickets. Our goal is to present fans with event, concert, and venue news while providing ticket purchasers with the best ticketing software on the market with mobile ticket delivery beginning in the 2022/23 season.
This will enhance the user experience when purchasing tickets, group/flex packages, and more for upcoming games and events this season!
Why we’re going mobile:
- Prioritizes the safety and health of everyone in the arena by eliminating person-to-person contact
- Reducing our carbon footprint by printing less paper and reducing waste, it’s time to go green
- Reduces the risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit, or forgotten tickets
- Quick and easy entry to the arena using your mobile phone or a smart device
- The ability to manage, transfer, sell or access ALL your tickets on the go in one place
MOBILE TICKET FAQ
- Create a Ticketmaster Account
- The Newest Way to Use Your Mobile Ticket
- The New Sign-In Experience
- How to Transfer My Tickets?
- How do I accept transferred tickets?
- How do I use Mobile Entry on my mobile web?
- How to Add Tickets to a Digital Wallet
- I can’t find my order in my account
- How to get help or contact Ticketmaster
- Fan Support Centre
Box office regular hours:
Monday to Friday 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Closed for lunch 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
For all events the box office will be open two (2) hours prior to event start time.
For most events, children aged 2 and under do not require a ticket and must sit on the lap of their guardian/parent. Please call our box office or check the specific event details ahead of purchasing.
PARKING LOT ROADWORK
The City of Mississauga team at Paramount Fine Foods Centre will be working through an ongoing site improvement project, which includes resurfacing and paving roadways and parking lots at the Centre.
User groups, tenants, visitors, staff and participants are asked for cooperation and understanding during this time as the construction contractor makes their way through each of the parking lots. Our team here at PFFC is committed to minimizing any inconveniences during this process, and we will provide regular updates to keep you informed of any direct impacts.
DEDICATED ENTRANCE GATES
Please review the facility map to help identify parking and entrances upon arrival.
- Building B – Gate 1: main entrance, Box Office access, all ticketholders
- Building B – Gate 2: athlete/player entrance, restricted access
- Building B – Gate 3: Suite ticketholder entrance
- Building B – Gate 4: VIP, season ticket holders, platinum ticket holders
Please visit our directions and parking page for more information.
BAG AND SEARCH POLICY
Please note that all bags will be searched prior to entering the venue. Bags, backpacks or purses cannot be larger than 14”x 14”x 6” and are not permitted in the venue. You may also be asked to empty your pockets of all items so they can be examined.
Certain events may involve pat-down searches. Pat-down searches will only be performed by qualified designated security personnel.
For the safety and comfort of all fans, the Paramount Fine Foods Centre may prohibit any other item deemed to be a security risk or inhibits other fans’ enjoyment of an event. All guests are subject to inspection. Venue management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
At all Raptors 905 home games, and during certain events, entry may involve walk through metal detector screening. Fans will be asked to remove items such as keys, cameras, cellphones, sunglasses, etc.
NOTE: Strollers are not permitted inside the Paramount Fine Foods Centre during Raptors 905 games and various other events. The Paramount Fine Foods Centre does not have an area to check in or hold strollers or personal items, and as such should not be brought to the facility.
Please review our entry policies.
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
The Paramount Fine Foods Centre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience for all fans. Accordingly, we will not tolerate unsafe, abusive, unlawful or offensive conduct in our venues.
Venue staff have been trained to intervene when necessary to help ensure a safe and comfortable environment. Guests are encouraged to report any violations of this Code of Conduct or any inappropriate behaviour to the nearest usher, security guard or staff member.
Failure to abide by our Code of Conduct is subject to sanctions at the discretion of the Paramount Fine Foods Centre, which may include ejection, suspension of entry privileges, arrest, and banishment from any or all of our facilities.
We thank you for adhering to our Code of Conduct and for making each event special and memorable to you and your fellow guests.
Paramount Fine Foods Centre encourage cashless options as often as possible for a safe and speedy check out. Our box office accepts cash, debit and credit cards payment methods. The venue does not have ATMs on site. The concession stands are cashless.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Food and beverage service will be available.
- Concession stands are cashless for safe and speedy check out.
COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENTS
Proof of vaccination is currently not required for events at Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
Certain concerts/special events reserve the right to mandate this on an event by event basis. If an event does require this, it will be indicated on the event detail page.
Please do not hesitate to reach out by emailing email@example.com. Our Guest Services team will be happy to help.