The Paramount Fine Foods Centre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience for all fans. Accordingly, we will not tolerate unsafe, abusive, unlawful or offensive conduct in our venues. This conduct includes, without limitation:
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes, vaporizers or cannabis). Please review the Smoke-Free Ontario Act legislation and how it relates to our complex.
- Violence, fighting, threatening, taunting, physical or verbal harassment
- Making abusive, sexist, racist, offensive or obscene remarks or gestures
- Disruptive, harmful or disorderly behaviour
- Sitting in a location other than the seat identified on the guest’s ticket
- Any disruption of the game or event by a guest’s actions
- Throwing objects of any kind or entering the playing surface or performance area
- Intoxication or any signs of impairment related to alcohol or drug consumption
- Possession of alcohol by a minor or providing alcohol to a minor
- Possession of alcohol not purchased inside the venue
- Engaging in any commercial activity not authorized by venue management
- Failure to comply with requests from staff, including those related to venue policies, operations or emergency response procedures
- Any act which, in the opinion of venue management, presents a risk to the safety of fans or staff
- In addition:
- Standing on chairs, sitting on steps or in aisles, or intentionally blocking aisles is prohibited.
- Guests are not permitted to stand in vomitories, stairways, or aisles, unless waiting to be seated
- Guests are reminded that pucks or balls will occasionally leave the playing surface into the seated areas of the bowl. When a puck/ball is in play, staff will ask guests to wait in the section entrance until a stoppage in play to return to their seat
Failure to abide by this Code of Conduct is subject to sanctions at the discretion of the Paramount Fine Foods Centre, which may include ejection, suspension of entry privileges, arrest, and banishment from any or all of our facilities.
Venue staff have been trained to intervene when necessary to help ensure a safe and comfortable environment. Guests are encouraged to report any violations of this Code of Conduct or any inappropriate behaviour to the nearest usher, security guard or staff member.
We thank you for adhering to this Code of Conduct and for making each event special and memorable to you and your fellow guests.