Where to get your vaccine receipt
You can download and print your vaccination receipt from the provincial booking portal
. If you need a printer, visit any Mississauga Library location to print a copy of your vaccine receipt for free.
If your proof of vaccination is not in English or French, you need a certified translation
in English or French. Your certified translation must include the stamp or membership number of a professional translation association. Paper versions of International Proof of Vaccinations will be accepted with a valid travel passport.
- *In accordance with Ministry of Health guidance, an individual is considered fully vaccinated if they have received:
- the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or any combination of such vaccines;
- or, one or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada, followed by one dose of a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada;
- or, three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada;
- and, they received their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before providing the proof of being fully vaccinated.
- Identification that includes name and birth date, such as health card, driver’s licence or citizenship card. Photo ID is not required. Student ID cards are not accepted.